If you have an allergy to erthromycin can you have the hepatitis a vaccine it has neomycin in it?

They are not in the same class of drugs.

Hepatitis B adult vaccine- is it safe to get this vaccine in pregnancy.As I am a physiotherapist the

... working place is asking me to get that vaccine. but the occupational therapist are insisting me that getting Hep B vaccine in pregnancy is not a ...

Twinrix - I have received 2 doses of Twinrex but my new insurance does not cover this vaccine. Can I

... complete the series for hepatitis A and hepatitis B using the individual vaccines instead?

Hepatitis B Adult Vaccine - My brother has hepaB and it mix to the blood according to Dr...any?

... effective treatment pls?I read some information from Google especially the sign and symptoms... He doesn't experience all those symptoms. ...

0 answers 8 hours ago