On the 10th of march I had unprotected sex with a female friend of mine , on the 5th of april I started experiencing some abnormal symptoms so I went to the doctor and told him about my symptoms which are 1-penile discharge (yellowish) , 2-itchy urethra(only in the mornings) and an almost unnoticeable burning while urinating.

I dont have much money so it was either testing or medication , so he prescribed me 1g of Azithromycin in a single dose , and then 500mg oraly once everyday of Levofloxacin for 2 weeks (I am alergic to Penicillin not sure if of Cephalosporins too)

after the first single dose the symptoms faded but then came back on the 3rd day , in the mean time my friend tested and showed negative for chlamydia and gonorrhea

I came back to the doctors office after finishing the medicaion and he told me that the other things that might cause discharge and are STDs are 1)Trichomoniasis (Green Discharge) 2)Mycoplasma 3)Ureaplasma , but that those do not cause a YELLOW discharge so it is not them , he prescribed 1g of azithromycin again and levloxacin for 4 weeks instead of 2 weeks

what can it be ? are there not sexually transmitted diseases that cause the same symptoms like excessive masturbation maybe?

I am really worried and cant stop thinking about it , please reply ASAP

Thank you