... take the pill on the next day because you already take it.
General considerations for when and how to use Yasmin include the following:
* The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
* You can take it with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
* Each pack of Yasmin contains 28 pills. Be sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new pack right away. You will probably get your period during the last few days of the pack or sometimes during the first few days of the new pack.
* It is very important to take it every day and at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember, such as at bedtime, missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
* Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception, such as condoms, for seven days.
* For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
Foe more info, it is recommended to speak to your gynecologist/doc who prescribed the med., best wishes, hope to have helped?
- Yasmin Information for Consumers
- Yasmin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Yasmin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 26 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jan 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 21 May 2015 • 1 answer
Yasmin - Last month I took my birth control pill as normal however I forgot it one day so I took two
Posted 9 Apr 2016 • 0 answers