Skip to Content

Xray shows compression between D12&L1 . Pt. has a h/o fall. What would be treatment?

Responses (1)

Marvell 8 May 2011

It is best to discuss this sort of situations with your doctor as they would know the severity of your condition/pain. Sometimes surgery may be an option otherwise just pain management. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions