Xgeva - what is the dosage?

The recommended dose of Xgeva is 120 mg administered as a subcutaneous injection every 4 weeks in the upper arm, upper thigh, or abdomen.

Take care, best wishes!

What are the side effects of these drugs, xgeva, exemestane, amlodipine?

xgeva injection once a month.

Has anyone on Xgeva had numbness /burning tingling in their toes?

At night my feet get hot and my toes feel numb and tingly. I have been on Xgeva for 19 months for breast cancer mets to my bones. This sensation has ...

How long must I stop having XGEVA injections before I can have a root canal or tooth extraction?

And how soon can I resume having XGEVA injections after having this type of dental work done?

Breast Cancer, Metastatic - I have met breast cancer in bones and lungs and began tamoxifen and?

... xgeva. Now I have developed double vision and am thinking of discontinuing the xgeva. Has anyone else had any similar experience (apparently it ...