What foods should I eat when taking xenical?

You should eat a well balanced healthy diet.
You must avoid food high in fat while taking Xenical.
http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/nutrition/balanced-diet/overview.html

What kind of dieting is best to be combined with xenical?

my doctor said to take xenical combined with diet and exercise. Okay? but if it is a fat blocker or fat flusher, then should i do the high protein ...

Does colds, coughs and sleep problems are included to xenical's side effects? why?

I am on xenical for 2 1/2 weeks, for first weeks i experience oily excretions, and now im having hard time getting sleep at night, i'm coughing ...

Weight - Has Anyone tried the pill called Xenical? and how well did you do on it?

Hi i have been gaining weight since my period stopped 7 month ago now. even though i hardly eat any fat, sugar or even salt. so i thought i will try ...

I am taking xenical but am having no oily poos or going to the toilet? I am eating fatty foods?

I am eating fatty foods just to see if it works but, it doesn't seem to be for me. Help!!