... currently taking Xerelto for PE. I asked my doctor if I could stop the Xerelto for the treatments/surgery. She left it for me to decide knowing that I could possibly develop blood clots causing another PE. I need the injections/surgery as my quality of life is declining. I also read that a blood clot developing around the spinal cord could result in paraylisis. The areas where I need medical intervention. What should I do
Xarelto - I have cervical spine stenosis and need injections/surgery to help my condition. I am?
- 15 Mar 2015 by jdfitz0228
- 18 March 2015
- pulmonary embolism, pulmonary embolism - recurrent event, surgery, injection, doctor, blood clot, xarelto, treatment, stenosis, blood, spine
- Xarelto Information for Consumers
- Xarelto Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Xarelto (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 12 Oct 2012 • 3 answers
Updated 26 Jan 2012 • 2 answers
Updated 22 Oct 2018 • 15 answers
Updated 28 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 4 Jun 2017 • 2 answers