Xalkori - Does anyone knows how can I buy Xalcori online?

Marvell 2 Jun 2012

I don't think you should even attempt to buy Xalkori online. If your doctor thinks this medicine is best for you they should try to get it for you, and prescribe accordingly.

People on this medicine need to be monitored ... so your doctor needs to do that.

Xalkori (crizotinib) is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. Xalkori is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer.

https://www.drugs.com/xalkori.html

gratefulsister 31 Jul 2012

Don't even think about it. It is such a new medication that anyone claiming to have it for sale online is lying, or the product is fake. It is a serious medication for a serious illness that must be monitored closely.

cdesocarraz 31 Jul 2012

Thank you for your comments. Consequently i have changed my mind about buying this product through the net.