So I'm 24 years old and recently noticed that my right breast has gotten bigger than my left and is also sagging more. I only noticed it just after my last period ended and I'm not sure how long they've been this way but it seems to have come on suddenly. They're both a bit tender when I squeeze them and there's no change in my skin or nipples.

I went to the doctor and she told me both of my breasts have some inflammation and that my period could have caused it but it's been this way for the whole month (I just got my period again). She prescribed 600mg of ibuprofen twice a day for 3 days to bring the inflammation down. She said it could also be because of caffeine and salt. Now, I have always drunk a lot of cola, about 2 cans a day almost my whole life. Recently though I've cut waay back on the stuff and have hardly drank any cola or anything with caffeine for the whole month. I just finished the ibuprofen a couple of days ago but there's still no change in my breast, it looks exactly the same as before.

I'm getting worried that it won't go back to normal and that it could be a sign of something really bad.. Am I overreacting? Should I go back to the doctor to check it out again?