Skip to Content

Would this be used as a treatment for "flash burn" to the cornea?

Responses (2)

vampiregator 13 Jan 2010

it depends all i c is the question

itsmetoo2 13 Jan 2010

I would call my eye doctor before using anything on the eye. If it is a flash burn he/she might want to use a medicated oitment on it. Maybe a steroid. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions