Would there be any real problems by drinking on loratabs?

itsmetoo2 25 Feb 2010

Yes there could be real problems...
I found this on drugs.com

Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Lortab. Alcohol may increase your risk of liver damage while taking acetaminophen

emnmzr4u 25 Feb 2010

I've assumed that your inquiry is sincere and that you're considering mixing Lortab (hydrocodone/tylenol) with alcohol. This is NOT safe! Alcohol and drugs in general, is risky at best, and has been fatal when taken with any narcotic = hydrocodone. Tylenol is hard on the liver, as is alcohol. Without more info it suffices to warn against this.

*My wife just lost her brother who died from doing this very thing. NOTE: You may not die the first time, he didn't, he was 59.

You may know others who do this and they seem fine. There is always a price to pay, if not immediately, in due time. I speak from experience as I still suffer the consequences of my "recreational" drug use. I hope you are wiser than I was when I didn't listen.Hope this helps.

End. (emnmzr4u)