Would like to hear from people s experience with using prednesone?

Rajive Goel 3 Jun 2010

A brief on Prednisone is a medication that is used for the treatment of various medical conditions. It works for most conditions by decreasing inflammation and suppressing an overactive immune system. Its a PoM med and available in either tablet or liquid form.

Side effects of prednisone may include high blood sugar, stomach irritation, increased sweating, and high blood pressure. Stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.

jlsher 4 Jun 2010

Would like to know more about other people's experience's with prednisone, who have used it for an extended length of time. Whether good or bad and what else you might have taken with it to counter bad side-effects if any? I have used prednisone several times for short duration and it has been very positive in my experience. My current Dr. does not believe in prescribing it to crohns patients.