Would adipex show up in a drug screen? and if so what would it be considered as?

christineATU 24 Apr 2010

Is there a different name for this medication? I couldn't find it in the A to Z med info. I could at least get the drug classification and go from there. Is this a generic name for another medication?

susieQT 24 Apr 2010

phentermine

susieQT 24 Apr 2010

they're a controlled substance, in the class of "uppers", hence Rx only.

curiousgal 24 Apr 2010

yes it is phentremine hcl 37.5... if this helps you. And any info you could give me would be very appreciated... i will check back with ya... thanks curiousgal

christineATU 24 Apr 2010

Then it would show up as amphetamine. That is one of the drugs they normally test for. Regardless of weed, opiates, meth, benzo's, if you have a legit script for it, no worries. They are more interested in testing for the "illegal" stuff. Be honest and upfront, and good luck yo you.

If I am wrong, more people will read this question and have a better answer for you.

curiousgal 24 Apr 2010

thank you very much