What are the worst side effects of Zoloft that you have experienced?

Bettany44 31 Jan 2019

Think side effects are different for each individual I’ve had shaking increased anxiety and panic attacks ,mood still very low feeling sleepy ringing in the ears and no appetite I am on day 8 of starting them and on 50mg

Njatich 12 Mar 2019

I started on 25mg for 7 days. Had nausea and headaches. 3 days on 50mg. Nausea is worse. Anxiety. Sweats. Insomnia. Doctor prescribed zofran for nausea which helps.

crazygirl66 12 Mar 2019

Has been good for my depression, can only take 25mg because 50mg
I couldn’t stay awake, have been taking it for a year, has helped depression about 70%. Only antidepressant that’s worked and have tried many... I just wish I could tolerate taking a bit more, but even the 25mg makes me tired.

WildcatVet 12 Mar 2019

I had none! Most people don't have side effects from most drugs... and if you're in that 90-99% you won't either. The worst I ever had was two mornings of mild nausea on a different medication.