Hello all,
I am new to birth control and sex and have a few worries, I'm pretty sure I have OCD as well so I worry a lot and can be very irrational!
I started my period at 7pm on the 2nd of November, and started taking Microgynon 30 on the 4th of November (so this would be second full day of bleeding?), would I have been protected against pregnancy straight away?
Secondly, I have been taking my pill everyday at 9pm, haven't missed any, haven't thrown up or had severe diarrhea. I am not on any other medication either.
On the 10th or 11th of November (pretty sure it was the 11th) I tried having sex with my boyfriend without any additional contraception and have been having sex every weekend since.
I am now at the end of day 3 of my pill free break and am paranoid that I won't be getting my period and will be pregnant. I just want someone to tell me that I am protected!!! My mother told me that I should have waited 3 months before having sex but the info leaflet and others tell my otherwise.
I have also worried I won't be able to tell that if I am pregnant, because I've seen some women say that they still had bleeding while they were pregnant.
Hopefully someone can tell me that I am correct in saying that I should be 99% protected!
Thanks