I woke up with my heart pounding in my hole body and alot of pain.,Help me!?

GrandmaKathy 14 Jan 2013

If you have never seen a doctor about this issue, then it is best to go to urgent care or the ER if you can't see your regular doctor.
If you are having trouble breathing, or having chest pain, or your skin is cool or damp or pale-or gray/bluish then call 911 (or call an ambulance.)
Sometimes we can feel our heart pounding and it is not an emergency; but the only way to know for sure is to be checked out. Please, if you are still having this problem, get it checked out a.s.a.p. Good luck to you!! I'll be thinking about you.

meyati 14 Jan 2013

Listen to Grandma K.

angel1662 14 Jan 2013

I agree with both of the above post, don't mess with your heart call 911 and at least allow them to send emt's to check u out to make sure all is okay at least u will now and if u r off a little they will just take u to be treated, but just please don't sit there and ignore this call a hospital if it gets worse or doesn't go away... good luck and GOD BLESS U... angel1622