Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Stomach pain caused by stopping protonix?

I was on protonix 40mg for my GERD for a month before my first dose ran out. For a week after that, I felt fine. Now the stomach pains are back, ...

89 yo Mom is on Protonix. Could it cause loss of appetite and flat mood? She's normally talkative?

now she's very quiet and only talks when addressed. She also is more confused. They also started her on Erythromycin a couple days before the ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...

What are the withdrawal symptoms for stopping Cymbalta?

I have read that withdrawal can be severe. Is hospitalization recommended for this?

Could Aerius cause withdrawal symptoms when I stop taking it?

Is there any rebound effect or withdrawal when stopping Aerius? ie can symptoms briefly flare up when you stop, then susbside later?