So I usually track my periods on an app and am usually irregular without my birth control. I had been off my pill for about 2 weeks due to unrelated illness and on Day 17, on the day before my supposed ovulation day, my boyfriend and I had sex and used the withdrawal method. Just to be sure, I took a Plan B pill 12hrs after. A week later, my boyfriend and I had sex again using the withdrawal method and again I took another Plan B. Yesterday I started a light period which seems to be lessening already.

I know Plan B gets less effective the more you use it, that the withdrawal method isn't 100% effective... no matter how good your partner times it, and that regular birth control has better usage than emergency contraception. My question is, with how closely I took Plan B, is it still possible that I could be pregnant?