Will xanax show up positive on a urine test?

ddog12 5 Feb 2012

Yes alprazolam = Xanax will be detected in a ua or blood test up to 30 day's !

Oetck1 5 Feb 2012

Thank you. I had a old script and a new job. I will see my Dr. Thank you very much.

DzooBaby 6 Feb 2012

As long as you can prove you have a script you should be ok for a pre-employment drug screen. No worries! Most pre-employment screens are looking for illegally obtained drugs. If a Dr has prescribed them, it is ok unless you are trying to get a DOT job and arent allowed any medications that alter your ability to drive. They will just either call the Dr who prescribed or the pharmacy to be sure you have a legit Rx. Good Luck!

Oetck1 7 Feb 2012

Thank you.

Anonymous 5 Feb 2012

Yep ddog does know his benzos... will test positive for benzos or alprazolam, depending on the specificity of your drug test.

The Sweet Hippy,

Dumpster Diver 6 Feb 2012

As far as I know, benzo's are detectable 30 days, or more, a lot has to do with your liver functioning properly.