Will the manufacturer help with coupons for expensive meds like abilify?

kytteneyes 22 May 2010

Please check out this website for help there is two programs that you may qualify for. If not you can ask your psych for samples. My psych would give me samples when I could not afford to pay for my prescription. This not to say that they will do it every month. Hope this is of any help to you. http://www.bms.com/products/Pages/programs.aspx

Rajive Goel 22 May 2010

Perhaps, no harm in taking to them, hope it helps, best of luck!

Anonymous 23 May 2010

Sometimes the manufacturers will help, also ask you pharmacy if they know of programs in your area that help with the cost of medicines, some Churches have programs and the doctor will sometimes give you samples.

shelard 7 Aug 2010

When I started adding Abilify almost a month ago; my psychiatrist gave me samples - 1 week of 5's and 2 of 10's. I wasn't sure if the headaches I was getting were because of the Abilify; so he said it was ok to cut the tens in half. Then he also said I could take 1/2 of a 10 and every other day start taking whole ones if I felt ready. The headaches did stop and now I take a 10 every day. I think if you want to stay on 5mg ;and you are could at cutting them, you could save $ by getting 10's. My regular MD thought this is a good idea & he gave me more free samples of both drugs! I'm going to ask the manufacturers for money off too. It never hurts to ask. Hopefully helpful, SharonH