Will prednisone test false positive in a urine test?

Anonymous

Hello grannee. Yes, being a steriod it likely will test positive. Regards pledge

Is there list of drugs that will cause a false positive urine test for amphedimins/methanphedimins?

My daughter is on probation and must take urine tests. She is also on several medications for her bipolar and other mental issues. She tested ...

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Will Tramadol show a false positive for Marijuana in a urine test?

I lost my job for testing positive for marijuana and I don't smoke Marijauna, or at least haven't in a long time. Some research has shown ...

Can amoxicillin cause a false positive for cannibis on a urine test ?

I failed a urine test for cannibiniods but no T.H.C. and i was takeing amoxicillin and prednizone and ibuprofin for a abbsest tooth . could this have ...