Will orajel make a drug test positive for opiode?

Ora gel? The topical numbing ointment for a toothache? No. it will not test positive for opiates.

fall queen 28 Apr 2010

I am with Christine ATU on this one. I have heard of people trying to say that they got a positive opiate test for eating bread with poppy seed. Nice try., it must have been something else you took.

momsworkneverdone 28 Apr 2010

thanks for the input, i appreciate it... the drug counselor did not think oragel would show up... but he was going to check it out with the medical team. thanks again!!!

christineATU 28 Apr 2010

Queen of the Falls... maybe not from ONE slice of poppy seed bread... sent you a note. Very interesting. But Ora Gel and opiates? Now THAT'S a big stretch on trying to explain THAT one!