Skip to Content

Will omnicef treat an infected boil oozin puss with a purplish rin around it?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 17 Jun 2010

Sorry your question was not answered earlier for you.
Omnicef is an antibiotic belonging to a group of drugs called cephalosporins.
They are often used to treat skin infections such as boils.
Only take omnicef on the recommendation of your doctor.
All the best. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions