Will I loose my hair taking diovan 160?

Marvell 20 May 2010

Whether you lose hair or not will depend on whether you will experience this side effect.

Alopecia is a side effect seen in people taking Diovan.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/diovan-side-effects.html

PREACHES 16 Jun 2010

I started taken Diovan in 2005 160/25 HCt. at first I was taken 80mg, that never worked, even now my blood pressure is still not stable, so I decided I am going to have doctor to ween me off, and change my diet and exercise and do meditation which mean, time out for myself at least 3 or more times a day hearing no noise or distraction, ride my bike and give the rest to the Lord in prayer. I notice thinning of my hair, bald spots trying to appear, If I feel sleepie and don't sleep, then I get energy to stay woke even sometimes a hold day. In the begining I got pass the dry month, headache, dizzieness and other affects I didn't experience The Doc gave me 320 Diovan it almost kill me, my heart beat uncontrolable and so fast, it began to hurt, I prayed about it never took another one, If God didn't stop my heart from beating and hurting I would have went to emergency. (From Peaches)