Will Haloperidol cause you to gain weight?

Haloperidol for anxiety - does anyone have any experience with this?

My doctor just gave me Haloperidol to take in addition to Klonopin 1mg 4x day?for my anxiety.I take the Haloperidol at night.I'm on Viibryd 20 ...

Lovan for bulimia? Weight changes?

Hi, I have been suffering from bulimia for 3 years. I am a healthy weight and do not want to gain weight. My psychiatrist has given me lovan to stop ...

Mirena and weight gzin?

Ive been on Mirena for 3 months and so far ive gained 27lbs! I am dieting and exercising and regardless i continue to gain weight like crazy, its ...

Haloperidol - Does haldol cause weight gain?

I have been on lithium but now haldol for bipolar with mania and schizoaffective. Was on zyprexa in past and just lost all the weight I gained from ...

Weight gain/loss using Meloxicam?

Meloxicam has caused weight gain. I am concerned I will continue weight gain. That in itself will cause misery/depression of which I can do without. ...