Will Fluconazole affect hCG and estrogen level? Will hCG delay the menstrual period?

Anonymous 24 May 2010

Hi sarah88kelly, I am Rameses, and I realize that what I have won't help You very much, but the only thing that I could find about it, is that it should not have any affect on Your "monthly visitor". I didn't see any where at all that it would interfere at all with that part of Your body. sarah88kelly, You may be able to read some more about the drug it's self, just below these comments here, there is a place where You can click on to, and read some stuff about Your type of drug, for the consumer. There, You might be able to read, and find out a little bit more on what all the drug does and doesn't do. I hope this helped You a little bit anyway, sarah88kelly, and I wish You much luck with Your situation. Good luck with it.
Rameses