Will drinking water help suboxone not show up in drug test?

I doubt it. Just bring the script in, or request something from your doc, and you should be in the clear!
good luck!

Anonymous

It will only show up if they check SPECIFICALLY for bupenorphine, it will NOT show as opiate. Suboxone has to recede off the receptor sites in the brain and if they check for bupenorphine, you will test positive for 11 to 24 days after your last dose depending on how fast your body and brain allows it to recede. I am so sorry the water will not help. Most employers, court systems and probation offices don't check for bupenorphine. DOT jobs, truck driving jobs and medical jobs do check for it.