Will coumadin cause low blood sugar?

Anonymous 5 Jul 2010

Hi ,

No it does not , but just in case I have listed the s. effects anyway so you know. But this does not seem right.

I am not a Doctor... just a caring indicvidual

Contact your Doctor ASAP.

SIDE EFFECTS: The two most serious side effects are bleeding and necrosis (gangrene) of the skin. Bleeding can occur in any organ or tissue. Bleeding around the brain can cause severe headache and paralysis. Bleeding in the joints can cause joint pain and swelling. Bleeding in the stomach or intestines can cause weakness, fainting spells, black tarry stools, vomiting of blood, or coffee ground material. Bleeding in the kidneys can cause back pain and blood in urine. Other side effects include purple, painful toes, rash, hair loss, bloating, diarrhea, and jaundice (yellowing of eyes and skin). Signs of overdose include bleeding gums, bruising, nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding, and prolonged bleeding from cuts.

Best wishes.

Anonymous 5 Jul 2010

I search two different sights and the answer is a NO