Will celebrex help my heel spur and nerve in knee pain?

Anonymous 11 Jul 2010

Hi, from my personal point of view I think it would help.Now I am not a Doctor.

BEFEORE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR AND DISCUSS IF THIS MEDICATION IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU... NEVER SEL-MEDICATE, FOR EVERY MED HAS SiDE EFFECTS WICH HAVE TO BE WEIGHED WITH THE BENEFITS OF THE USAGE OF THE DRUG from a caring individual

Celebrex (celecoxib) is a prescription medication that has been licensed to treat several conditions related to pain and inflammation. It is part of a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs for short. It is a specific type of NSAID known as a COX-2 inhibitor.

Anonymous 11 Jul 2010

anti-inflammatory drugs, Celebrex and Vioxx,
anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (other than aspirin) such as celecoxib may have a higher risk of having a heart attack or a stroke than people who do not take these medications

hardfi 11 Jul 2010

Personally, I don't think it will. If its similar to Flexiril, I would say, "the hell with it". But then again, every system is different