Will allegra decrease methadone? and will it show up as an amphetamine on a drug test?

suzanne66 14 Nov 2010

There are no known drug interactions between Allegra and Methadone - it should not reduce the effectiveness of Methadone.
https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1086-622,1578-958
Fexofenadine should not show up on a drug test.

jiggers 3 Aug 2012

Oh YES there is and yes you will test positive for amphetamines as I just did and had it not been for a very understanding clinic doctor I would have lost my carries. The problem is that there are two kinds of Allegra. One has just the fexofenadine in it which is fine to take and the other allegra -d sold in Canada and I think maybe here too has fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mgs, which is a lot and shows up as speed or amphetamines in the urine. If this has already happened to you, take the box in and show it to your doc. Good luck.