Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

I came out positive for a urine test on weed yes I was smoking but I stop on 02/12/2010?

now it 4/2010 and my test came out positive and with high respones like I was smoking and since 02/12/10 i have not smoked I take med's adderall ...

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...

I take 80mg of adderall a day. I tested dirty for meth. Im a truck driver!?

i have taken something for my AD/HD my whole life. I am a l.ocal truck driver and have been driving commercial trucks for 13 years . i have also been ...

Will nyquil and robitusin make you hot for meth on a 7 panel drug test on parole?

him nyquil and robitusin chest and cold will he come up hot for meth or any thing else in his ua