Will a roxicet and Roxicodone drug test result bothe come back with same test results?

millmo 20 Apr 2010

Dear InLove 1978 - Both of the above meds you mentioned are considered a controlled (2) schedule substance - narcotic. It really all depends on who is doing the drug test, what they are specifically looking for and the quantity in your system. Roxicet is a brand name for oxycodone and acetaminophen and Roxicodone is a brand name for straight oxycodone minus the acetaminophen. Long story short... either which med you take, you will show positive for narcotics/opioids and if they get specific, then yes, both meds would show as you taking oxycodone. I hope this information was beneficial and please let me know if I did not answer your question and/or if you need any additional advice... I've been through it all and entirely understand. God bless and take care.