If my wife cant take oxybutynin meds what can she take because the side effects are pretty bad?

chuck1957 3 Feb 2015

Password'''' there is not really a good answer for this one because Oxybutynin is used for several different things..But there are many medications that the doctor can replace it with..In fact if i recall several are fairly new out..If it was me I would just call the DOCTOR and let um know all the problems your wife is having with it and she needs something else This is one of the original medications so i know they can find something else wish i could be of more help Please call the doctor TODAY BEFORE SHE TAKES ANYMORE no reason to put up with bad sideeffects if she can get away from them... Good luck I know they can find something else..chuck1957