Wich is stronger corispodal325mg or methocarbamol 500mg?

mfpdfibro 7 Dec 2012

It depends on the person, but I would definitely say that the corispodal 325mg is stronger than the methocarbamol 500mg. I say this because they just classed corispodal or Soma and they have not classed any other muscle relaxers before that I am aware of. I think the methocarbamol is Robaxin or Baclofen not sure which. I know that I really enjoyed taking my Soma's and anything else... well not so much. That is why I am no longer being prescribed corispodal and have tried everything else under the sun to try and get my muscle spasms to cease. The Soma worked better than any other, but once again more dangerous to take and more likely than any other muscle relaxer to get you hooked. I hope this answered your question. Good luck!

kaismama 7 Dec 2012

It depends which works for you. The corisoprodal is a controlled drug, so docs don't like writting for it anymore. It is addicting to some people.

happybrandee 7 Dec 2012

I agree Kiasmama, I was on the soma many years ago and it helped me a lot, but I ended up with an addiction to it.