This is from https://www.drugs.com/enc/kidney-stones.html
"... depending on the type of stone, your doctor may prescribe medicine to decrease stone formation or help break down and remove the material that is causing the stone. Medications can include:
* Allopurinol (for uric acid stones)
* Antibiotics (for struvite stones)
* Phosphate solutions
* Sodium bicarbonate or sodium citrate (which make the urine more alkaline"
Naturetin is a diuretic. Diuretics may help to remove the material that is causing the stone.
- Naturetin Information for Consumers
- Naturetin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Naturetin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Sep 2011 • 5 answers
Posted 22 Sep 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 29 Aug 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Aug 2013 • 1 answer
Topamax - I developed a large kidney stone and had it remove. I never have had kidney stones and no?
Posted 21 Jan 2015 • 1 answer