This is from https://www.drugs.com/health-guide/kidney-stones.html
"... depending on the type of stone, your doctor may prescribe medicine to decrease stone formation or help break down and remove the material that is causing the stone. Medications can include:
* Allopurinol (for uric acid stones)
* Antibiotics (for struvite stones)
* Phosphate solutions
* Sodium bicarbonate or sodium citrate (which make the urine more alkaline"
Naturetin is a diuretic. Diuretics may help to remove the material that is causing the stone.
- Naturetin Information for Consumers
- Naturetin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Naturetin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 26 May 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Nov 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 14 Sep 2014 • 1 answer
Nephrolithiasis - What medications can induce the production of kidney stones? I have been recently?
Posted 11 Apr 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 7 Jan 2017 • 0 answers