after being hospitalized for pneumonia a hospital dr. prescribed zyvox for 10 days. 1 week after it's use i broke out over my body with many small lesions one causing servere damage to my hand and arm. there was no evidence of mrsa in my lungs as stated in hospital records
Why would I have a severe outbreak of mrsa after using zyvox for 10 days?
- 23 Jun 2010 by susie marie
- 12 Jul 2010
- zyvox, pneumonia, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
- Zyvox Information for Consumers
- Zyvox Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zyvox (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - I have had MRSA several times now - they say
Posted 15 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Jul 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 29 May 2014 • 1 answer
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - Have mrsa and noticed a place on tongue can?
Posted 28 Aug 2015 • 1 answer
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - What kill's MRSA from living and thriving in
Posted 16 Aug 2016 • 0 answers