Why is Deplin a script and not over the counter ?

Anonymous 7 Feb 2012

I believe it would be easier for you to read about it than for me to try & explain it to you so I am referencing a site for you to look at. Good luck...
https://www.drugs.com/mtm/deplin.html

Carol200 7 Feb 2012

Thank you... I just started taking it a couple of days ago I can feel it helping all ready I feel like doing more , talking to people my brain feels more relaxed. I hope it keeps working . ... Carol200

Anonymous 8 Feb 2012

You are more than welcome... Mary

jerst 15 Jan 2014

Life Extension Foundation has 1000 mcg ..1 mg..capsules available I have taken about 7 a day for the last 4 days and feel limp as a ragdoll..good feeling..Took 7 mg a day to approach the 7.5 mg of Deplin... Put an email into my insurance to see if it is covered
Jerry

Anonymous 7 Feb 2012

Hello Carol200. Delphin is considered a vitamin, not a drug. But because of the possible interactions with other medications you might be taking, and some of those interactions could create or be serious problem, hence the FDA has ruled that it be dispensed only via a perscripition. Best of wishes and health to you,pledge