Why does the irritated areas travel on my body?

Anonymous

Im gonna say your nerves are doing this it is all connected in the body and even more so in the back.

Cordran Tape - what is the average cost for it?

what is the price of it

How effective is the Cordran tape for keloids? How long should this tape be used?

I currently am applying the tape to a keloid that is constantly itching. The itching has subcided some but the pain is still there. Whenever I remove ...

Cortrad tape and what appears to be blister, pustules?

I have been using Cortrad tape for two months and in the past few days have developed pustules (like boils) on my arms in the exact same areas where ...

Advice for new patch users!!?

First of all NEVER EVER place patch on scratched or irritated skin... unless you want to O.D. I always ***LIGHTLY*** clean the area with alcohol on a ...

Cordran- Skin lightening?

I used cordran today and the entire area applied turned white. Will this go away? How long will this effect last? Can this be permanent ...

0 answers 14 days ago