So since Christmas, my whole body (i.e. legs, feet, stomach, chest, shoulders and arms etc.) have been itching. First there were hive like bumps that would disappear the next day and move somewhere else. It would be really severe at night. Then I got a burning feeling instead of the regular itchy feeling. And if I scratched it there would be a bruise and tons of blood vessels popped. Now it's been 5 weeks and the itching hasn't stopped and it's worsened to all day! The hive like bumps have stopped showing up. But the burning is still occuring. And I also can't fall asleep at night. I'm an 18 year old female.

I've tried to treat it with hydrocortisone cream, calamine lotion and spray, aveeno anti-itch lotion, oatmeal bodywash, benadryl pills and essential oils. I even changed my laundry detergent. Nothing is working! I'm getting so fed up. Please tell me what you think it is!