Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

Humira Pen - Has anyone received benefit from or severe side effects from Humira?

I am diagnosed RA, but not 100% as it does not show up in bloodwork. I was on Enbrel for 5 months and it was a miracle almost from the get go but ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...

Anyone have numb or tingling fingertips in the morning on Humira?

On my 9th or so Humira shot for AS and I've been experiencing some tingling/numbness in a couple fingers on each hand and in my two big toes. ...

Humira Pen - Taking weekly for,long time,suddenly feeling very weak, shortness of breath-can Humira?

... do this? Taking Humira for Scoriatic Arthritis and was also in MTX. for some yrs. Doctor stopped MTX. and put me on Humira 40 mg. pen weekly. ...

Humira - I Lost a lot of flexibility in my neck and was recently diagnose with AS?

Will humira give me back flexibility in my neck. What have you experienced with neck issues or improvements in that area using humira? I am about to ...