I have been to doctors, specialists, and urgent care clinics with this pain. The bone specialist wants me to take some kind of shots in my bones but has failed to tell me what is wrong with me that I would hurt this way. My insurance has paid for 2 mri's and xrays, bloodwork, senseless office visits 5 to be exact and still he has no answers for me what should I do about this?