Who else has awesome sex on zoloft ansd wellbutrin?

LaurieShay 3 May 2011

Hey sarah,

While the Zoloft causes a decrease in sex drive for some, the Wellbutrin for some increases or counteracts this effect. I wish it worked for me. My doctor just upped my Wellbutrin in hopes of counteracting the effects of the antidepressant I'm on.

Congratulations on the positive results!! lol

Laurie

puckiemull 3 May 2011

Way to go girl,least some good news!!I'm not on either meds so cant relate,i'm stuck on prozac and xanax and i cant say the drive is there,LOL.
But good for you!

Hannah1961 2 Jul 2011

I take wellbutrin and abilify and also have awsome sex. After years of depression (no meds) when I could of cared less about sex I'm loving the renewal. Especially since I just turned 50 and my lover of 1 1/2 yrs. is 66! He knows I take meds but not what for. Everyone reacts differently so I'm glad about this change. Are you less depressed all around? I'm not really but the sex is something to look forward to. Any other changes in your life?

sweetie pie 3 Jul 2011

Hello sarahtab1! I have been on Zoloft for years now and it has really effected my interest in being intimate. Let's just say that I would rather watch tv! I have no desire what so ever and I really feel bad for my husband. He does not say anything because he knows that my medication has these side effects. After being married for 31 years, we understand each other very well. I thank you for mentioning the Wellbutrin. I will talk to my doctor about it at my next visit.
Sweetie Pie

puckiemull 3 Jul 2011

Sweetie pie,
You picked an avatar,yeeeaaah!!!