White round tablet with NM 11?

masso 13 Mar 2015

Hi,

Imprint: NM11
Ingredient & Strength: Ferrous Sulfate 65 mg
Brand (or equiv.): Iron
Firm: Nature Made

This is an iron supplement tablet, used to treat anemia, it contains 65mgs of Ferrous Sulfate.

Best of luck,

masso.-

Aaron Lynn TT 13 Mar 2015

thank you masso for everything you're doing to help others.
I want you to know I appreciate you and I'm glad we're on each others friend list.
peace to you and may you always have good health and good luck my friend. sincere regards, your friend,
sincerely: Aaron Lynn .. TT. (';')

Aaron Lynn TT 13 Mar 2015

sincerely: Aaron Lynn .. TT. (';')

masso 13 Mar 2015

Thank you very much and as I commented below your post God bless you.

masso.-

doc toothache 16 Mar 2015

Thank you so much.

masso 16 Mar 2015

You are welcome.

Aaron Lynn TT 13 Mar 2015

masso unlike myself was able to find the name and ingredients of the white round pill with the imprint 11.
I could not find any information on the tablet mentioned in your question however my friend masso was able to find the answer and masso is very educated and is someone that I trust and believe in and if I was asking the question you're asking I would go with the answer
masso posted back to you.

I would like to say that it is of my opinion that the best thing to do would be to call your pharmacy or your doctor if this is medication that has been prescribed to you and you are having some kind of doubtabout the medication or if it looks different and you think the pharmacy could have made a mistake it's always best to double check and call the pharmacy or your doctor and if you have ingested this medication and are experiencing any kind of discomfort I would strongly recommend you call your local poison control center and if this is medication that is old and you're not sure about you can also get this information through your local poison control center. it's always better to be safe than sorry and a person should never take medication that has not been prescribed to them but if for some reason this has happened you will not get in trouble with law enforcement for contacting poison control if you are experiencing some bad side effects and your local poison control center is there too help with accidental overdoses and overdoses taken purposely and they are there to save lives and they are very good at their job as far as giving you information and helping to direct you with information that will help you without asking questions about your personal life ..
if it is a situation where you have taken medication and you feel that your life is in danger from the medication they will help you and they will instruct you on what to do or where to go to get help and they are very experienced educated people that have saved a lot of lives. if you do not know how to get in touch with your local poison control center or you feel you are in need of medical attention please message me back and if you can tell me what city you're in I would be glad to contact the poison control center to help direct you to get help or if you're not in any danger and there is any other way I can help you with advice or if you just need someone to talk to then feel free to respond back to me anytime no matter what I will be here to help you in any way I can so if I get a response back I will definitely do what I can and if you want you can add me to your friend list and talk to me privately.
best regards and good luck my friend.

sincerely : Aaron Lynn someone that cares ..
TT
Thank You drugs.com. (';') good luck and good health to all

masso 13 Mar 2015

God bless you my friend.

Your friend,

masso.-

Aaron Lynn TT 13 Mar 2015

thank you masso.. God bless you my friend