Have a pill it white and round M on one side and 60 on other can u help me?

HeadStarter 2 Mar 2013

Hi there, kamilla - I have done a bit of research on that and cannot identify it by your description. With that said and done... I would flush it. Never take anything that you cannot identify or wasn't prescribed to you. You can always call your pharmacy if you think it was from a prescription that you took at one time or another... Just don't take it!

Be well and take good care of you BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!

Mary

lilunwell 29 Jun 2013

This sounds to me like a 60mg MS Contin with the coating taken off it. Is the M in a square? I could be wrong so do not take it without knowing for sure what it is but I am guessing that is what it is. Just out of curiousity do you see an orangeish or reddish tint on any of it? Does it look as if there could have been a coating on it at one point? Good luck at finding what it is... BE SAFE

mommywoman 28 Jun 2014

This website, Drugs.com has a pill identifier. Your dr didn't tell you what he was prescribing? You could try asking your pharmacist.