What is this white round scored pill - with '247' imprint? manufactured by actavis/purepac?

Anonymous 19 Nov 2012

Hello

I can not find a match, therefore I suggest you contact the manufacturer, I would, but I am in South America:

Actavis,
60 Columbia Road, Building B
Morristown, NJ 07960
Contact Details
Phone: (800) 432-8534
Website:www.actavis.us/en/default.htm

Or take the pill to the pharmacy for the Pharmacist / Chemist to help you id the pill.

Best of luck,

maso.-

chrisjkent 19 Nov 2012

Thank you. I researched as well with no luck. I believe theyre muscle relaxers. I put several in my travel bag for a trip along with some other meds and when I got back someone had stolen all of my medicine bottles. Now Im trying to figure out which is which.

happybrandee 20 Nov 2012

Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your medicine bottles. I hope that you reported it to the police?!

happybrandee 20 Nov 2012

I can't find anything for this... so I am going to tell you the same thing that I tell others on here when they have a pill or other medication that I can't find online... take it to your Pharmacist or any Pharmacist if you don't have one of your own and ask him or her. They will beable to tell you what it is and you know that you can trust what they tell you. good luck!!