White, round, no imprint enteric coated?

chuck1957 14 Dec 2015

eliz125; WITHOUT id number you can't id a pill this is not a prescription from the US or a over the counter prescription all have numbers and letter combination this could be anything from an Illegal medication to a international drug. Chuck1957

chuck1957 14 Dec 2015

ps don't trust anyone when it comes to medication destroy this and any other pills like it this could be the last pill you ever take. chuck1957

eliz125th 15 Dec 2015

Thanks guys. I don't know where they came from or how I ended up with them so I will flush them right away. Don't want any strange drugs around the house,
eliz125th

chuck1957 15 Dec 2015

Eliz; always feel free to post any questions we may be ableto help you with this is one of the best site I have found and so many good people here so bookmark us and we do try and get back as soon as possibile you have a great day. Chuck1957