White oblong,red specks ,360L,V, what strength is it?

Are you sure on the identifying marks? A white oblong with red specks pill with the markings 3604 V is a hydrocodone 5/325mg.

I have a pill its white with a v on it and the #3604 on it is it a Vicodin?

It also has red specks on it

Watson 3203, white with no red specks?

I was given a prescription of Watson 3203, that are white with no red specks There is a line on the other side. On the front, it has :Watson at the ...

What is a round pill, white with red specks?

Its already broken but I can still see a dash across the back and 2 letters or numbers a small dash and one other letter or number

Can't find this pill anywhere online?

I found a green oblong pill with some red and blue specks in it. It say 40 40 on one side and that's all. Anybody got an idea? I have a feeling ...

I found some pills in an unmarked bottle and forgot what they are ! Here's a discription?

It's an oblong shaped pill that is white with very light specks and is flat around the sides ! It has no imprint