Skip to Content

I have white discharge leaking from one tooth should I go see a doctor and should I be worried?

Responses (1)

franklin8905 28 Mar 2012

It might be an abcess draining from either your tooth root your gums, or even your sinus. Have you had a sinus infection, or does your gums hurt, fever, swelling and other symptoms? I would probably see the doctor, they may only give you an antibiotic to clear it up. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions