Food lists w/tyramine are not consistent. Is there a definitive list?
Foods with high concentrations of tyramine:
• Aged cheese
• Aged or cured meats (e.g., air-dried sausage)
• Any potentially spoiled meat, poultry, or fish
• Broad (fava) bean pods
• Marmite concentrated yeast extract
• Soy sauce and soy bean condiments
• Tap beer
I hope this helps. Good luck to you!
- Azilect Information for Consumers
- Azilect Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Azilect (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
FDA Approves Newly Revised Prescribing Information for AZILECT (Rasagiline Tablets) Reducing Certai?
Posted 14 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jan 2010 • 3 answers
Posted 14 Mar 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Oct 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 26 Dec 2013 • 2 answers