Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

What mg of valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax?

My doc recently switcht me from .5mgXanax 4 times a to 10mg of valium twice a day, but I am feeling more uneasy then when I was on the Xanax. Thanx

On 10mg Valium built a tolerance is there anything stronger I cant take xanax or klonopin?

i been on 10mgs of Valium 3x a day i dont know if theres anything they can give me stronger been on Valium for 8 moths i have very sever anxiety and ...

Would it be better for me to take Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium?

I am noticing more often I feel more depressed after a couple days where I have used a bit more Valium than I usually do use. Someone on the board ...

Can Valium be substituted for Xanax ?

I have been taking Xanax for 31 years. I was started at 4 mg's a day & now I'm up to 6 mg's a day. I was on Valium for 10 years ...